Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight :]


Some of you may know that Twilight came out this past Friday night! It was released at 12:01 A.M. the morning of the 21st. Well I had the bright idea to go stand in line to get the movie! Thinkng "Oh heck it won't take that long!" YEAH RIGHT! It took FOREVER. I arrived at Wal-Mart at 11:40 ish and did not leave the store until around 1:30! I stood in line for like 2 hours! BAHH! I did not even get the special edition which was my motivation for going in the first place! The lady in front of me got the last TWO!!! I was ticked and cashier said I could wait until 2:00 that is when they would bring more special edtions up to the line I was in! HAHA! No I wanted out of there! I got the regular edtion and left! It was a late night! :]

2 comments:

  1. Shea, didn't know you had a blog - I'll be keeping up now!! Love the Robert stories they make me laugh. I also loved twilight - I got the special edition on Monday - Good for you standing in line though. If I would have had someone to do it with I may have done it - too bad we don't live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea - even though it says linda it's really me Rachel Smith. Sorry - my mom was logged in when I posted a comment!

    ReplyDelete