Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Different...



I was standing in the bathroom awhile ago looking in the mirror..
I looked at myself, and thought wow I have not changed one bit!
I look the same as I did 10 years ago.. (That would make me 6)
WHAT A LIE!!! :]
I am SUPER different..
Ijust never noticed..















That last one is last friday..
Wow was I wrong..
I have no idea what planet I was on...
I went from short hair to long hair to short and I am working my way back to long...
I just thought those were funny picutures and thought it was neat to watch as I went from glasses to contacts. From and little girl to a youg lady. Yeah that was corny but its the truth! :]
I did however, have to ask my dad if I was an odd little girl. When I was looking at the pictures.. He said no.. I just looked kind of nerdy.. Then I thought to myself what is the difference I still am! :]




No comments:

Post a Comment