Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 22, 2009

David Archuleta Concert :]

This Friday my grandma took me and Cierra to a David Archuleta Concert in Idaho Falls. I was not to into it when I found out I would not be able to go the St. George with my other family. However, I am really glad that I went we had a fun time stading in line and watching the concert. :] The lines were extremely long in either direction as you can see! The first picture is the line that was rapidly growing behind us. The second is the never ending line in front of us! We Seemed to be just in the middle! :] I heard on the news later that the first people in line were from JAPAN! They had waited 14 HOURS at the front of the Civic Center.



When we finally got into the Civic Center it was packed and there was easily still over a hundred people to come in. We ended up in the balconey which was not bad seats, but it would have been nice to have gotten closer!

That is just Like an estimation of how far up we were. It didn't seem like it was that far.. Good thing we had binoculars! :] We weren't so far up that we could not tell who we were watching, but closer would ahve been nicer! :]

His opening act Lesley Roy was pretty good but I think that most people were there for David. I mean don't get me wrong she was good but her sound was more rocker and didn't really fit David's sound.. :\ Here are some pictures of her.










They are a little blurry but we were far back so they work.

David was great! He has an amazing voice! He puts on a good show his band was also pretty cool too! His bass player was dancing all around and it was pretty funny! :] Here the pictures we got of him..












Again Blurry, but they will work! :] It was hard to take pictures sometimes because people would stand up and wave their hands right in front of us! Haha It was fun though I had a good time! :] (I have more pics you can comment me if you want to see them and I will get you them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment