Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

D-Backs! :]

March one of my favorite months! Why you ask? Because it brings the start of the Diamond Back season! Some may be asking "Why do you find that so amazing?" My answer to you is because I have spent my summers with various baseball teams for like the past four or five years. Plus with the D-backs not me personally but the team has got to travel to some AWESOME places. Such as New York, Arizona for spring training, and this year to Colorado! :]
The boys usually play some AMAZING ball! It is fun watch! I love to cheer my brother on as well. Its all fun and I hate to miss a game! I look forward to this season and the fun that it will bring! :]
(**Pictures to come later in the season!**)

No comments:

Post a Comment