Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 23, 2009

He's a Magician!

So we are sitting at dinner. Robert pipes up and says "Hey dad guess what?! My CTR 6 teacher is a magician!" We all just sat there like ok whatever. My dad asked him why he thought that he was a magician. Robert told him that he was a magician becuase he could take his thumb off and put it back on again.My dad asked him "Like this?" (and showed him the old i can pop my thumb of trick)Rob reacts by saying "WOW! Could you give it to me!? I was laughing so hard as was my dad! :] My dad then had to show Robert how the trick was done and explain to him that it was just pretend. That did not make him too happy. He did not want it to be pretend! He spent the rest of the night telling us that the wanted to go to magicians house! Haha he is too funny! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment