Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 16, 2009

Blast From the Past!

The following picture may blow your mind. So I warn you please be prepared for extreme sexiness! :]




HAHA! (I had a cold so that is why I am looking a little droopy) Those are some of the previous glasses that my grandma has owned! Boy am I glad that she no longer wears those crazy things anymore.. She had like these GIANT sunglasses that my grandpa used to wear they where pretty tight I have to admit! :] Wow and to believe those things were once the style. YIPES!
I bet that if my grandma are to see this she would not be to excited!

I did get to work at the resturant unfortunately.. I had one of my worst nights out of all the nights I have work combined. Bleh. I am not complaining about the money it was just not one of my better nights it was sooo busy.pheww I am glad that it is over that is for sure!

If any of you are wondering TheraFlu does work quite nicely! :]If you can get past the nasty taste! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those awesome glasses. There will come a time in my future that my kids will look at stuff that I wore and laugh their silly pants off.

    ReplyDelete