Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 1, 2009

Documentation part II


Before and aftershots! :]
Yes those are my braces.
I said this would be posted on Tuseday...
However, do to the fact that I felt I looked extremely dumb I voted against it.
Then I thought how are those who are not fortunate enough to live near me going to be able to see the tin can that I will be calling a smile for the next year and a half?
i am finally over the two day hump of searing pain that occurs with the slightest breath.
I now settle for metal objects ripping and tearing the crap out of my cheeks..
Oh yes its one big party in my mouth where there is not enough room for all of the guests! :]
I just have to keep telling my self you are going to a SWEET smile just hold out!
And your dad paid $3700 for you to have a sweet smile there is NO going back ow sister! :]
Haha it can pnly get better I hope...

1 comment:

  1. Shea! They look just fine!! Reading your post sent me back to those painful days of braces - I feel your pain - my mouth actually started hurting just reading about the cheeks, metal objects, and searing pain. Hang in there! Hey tell your mom and dad to give us a call sometime - Jordan said he called and left messages the other day!

    ReplyDelete