Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm to sexy for my shirt!

Holy moley! I think that it is about time for winter to be OVER!! I would like some warm weather please! :] Not hot just warm.

Moving on. Robert has recently TAKEN my camera and had him self a photo shoot.. I wanted to show a couple of the pictures that he took.. (You will notice that he NEVER wears a shirt and I'm not sure why??) Some of the pictures were taken with some help.








My one question is; WHERE DID HE COME FROM??? Haha. He is such a goof ball!

Next subject...

I can't believe that next year my little brother will be going to High School with me. It's crazy because that means that I am that much closer to graduation and starting yet another new chapter in my life.. :] It's exciting but scary at the same time! More exciting now than scary, but I will get back to you in about a year. :] Time is just going SOOO fast its nuts!

Well hopefully the next time I blog we will have some good weather! Ehh. I doubt it! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment