Flower Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, January 16, 2009

2008 review

You all are thinking holy cow two posts in one day..

However, the first post was just a test run. :] You will notice that I LOVE using this little smiley face guy :] who I call Philbert! Anyway, I just thought I would give you a review of 2008 and what all went down in this crazy year! For the most part in was a STUPENDOUS year with interesting experiences!

Starting first with the ending of Freshman year. (Glad thats over!) I found that yes High school is a hard as they all say its not just to scare you.. Well thats a lie most of it is hard not all of it..
Next we have going to live with my Grandma Carol and working at Lucky's :]. I made $1,150 and that may make you all wonder what does a 15 year old do with all that money? (That will come later) It was pretty awsome living with my Grandma. She whipped me into shape (as far as keeping my room clean and my bed made)! :] It was good to come home but I missed staying with my Grandma. I had the oppurtunity to go to girls camp... :\ That was more adventure than I would have liked to experience.. Overall it was way fun though. I turned 16! WOO-HOO! However, it was definately not as exciting as they make it seem on the movies.. Haha. In October I got my driver's licence (BEST PART OF THE YEAR). It only took me two tries. (Failed the written test once as a result of only studying the day of my test..) Before that in September I bought my own car.. A 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (yes only one letter short of Cierra's name.) I named my car Phylis and she does a stupendous job at getting me where I need go. I became one of the many TWILIGHT series fans! Yes I will admit that I have seen the movie 2 times and am reading the books for a 2nd time also.. I also became a Guitar Hero Addict.. Its one of the best games EVER! :] That about rounds out the year! :] It was a great year I learned many valuable lessons and had an AMAZING time along the way! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment